Email communication is the most important aspect of a professional’s life. It does not only send messages; you can use it to send important documents from one place to another. But the problem arises when your email service provider is not working as intended. In this modern world, many email services provide an excellent experience to the users.
And SBCGlobal, after combining with AT&T, started facing a few issues. Several users were left wondering where to login from and how to use the SBCGlobal email service anymore. But soon, they realize that they have to open the official AT&T website to login to SBCGlobal email.
Even after that, SBCGlobal users started facing a few issues when they faced SBCGlobal email bot working issues.
If that has ever happened to you, then you’ve come to the right place. Today we will talk about SBCGlobal issues and resolve them with ease.
Reasons for SBCGlobal email not working issue
There could be many reasons behind it, but the main reason for SBCGlobal Email not working is because of the bad internet connection. And sometimes, your browser is not supporting the SBCGlobal email settings.
If you want to solve this issue on your computer, you need to follow the solutions listed below.
Solution for SBCGlobal Login Problems
Follow these steps for solving SBCGlobal email problems:
- First, you have to check the internet connection by opening any other website than SBCGlobal.
- If your email opens, but emails aren’t coming in the inbox, then you have to delete the old mails to create ample space for new mails.
- If the internet is working, but you are not able to login to your SBCGlobal email account, then you have to try to login to any other browser.
- And you have to make sure that all the extensions of the browser are disabled as they can cause disruption in some services.
- You should also clear the cache of the browser to give ample space to store temporary data.
- You can also install an antivirus on your system to prevent any third party tool from accessing your emails.
So, these steps should resolve your SBCGlobal email problems on your computer. However, if the problem persists, then there is a server issue on the SBCGlobal end. And we can’t do anything about it, and you have to wait for them to resolve the error on their own.
The problem of SBCGlobal could also be associated with the wrong password. So, you have to recover the password for your account using the steps listed below.
Recover SBCGlobal account
If the SBCGlobal email login problem persists on your computer, it is advised that you reset the password for your account.
Recovery steps for SBCGlobal Email Account:
- First, you have to open att.net on your favorite web browser and then click on the Sign In option.
- From the AT&T login page, you have to click on the Forgot Password link located right under the password field.
- Then, you will be redirected to the recovery page where you have to enter your full email address to fetch the account and hit Enter.
- Now, you have to choose the options to recover the password for your account. You can select the phone number option or security questions option.
- Then, you have to answer the questions in the next step and click on the Continue button.
- Now, you will be able to enter the new password for your SBCGlobal account, enter it two times, and hit the Save Changes button.
Now, the password for your SBCGlobal email account has changed, you should be able to login to your account with the new password.
So, this way, you can resolve the email not working on SBCGlobal on your computer with ease.